domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2007

My dreams



Por: Arleen Mercado

My dreams are falling from the stars
while I’m surviving this pain,
and my skin is getting full of scars
but I’m not going to complain.

This strange fight was only mine
even though you wanted to be there,
so I let you stay making me blind
of what becomes a great despair.

Now I’m saying goodbye
to a feeling that is killing me,
while I’m looking at the sky
to tell the stars what I want to be.

Look in my eyes and you’ll see
a strong woman getting hurt,
but she is going to find the key
to let you go and you’ll agree.

This is my only chance
to find courage and fight;
this is going to be my last dance
with a love that is not right.

_____________________________________________________
Time
Por: Arleen Mercado

Time is nothing to change;
it’s just a simple passing by
trying the best to be safe
in a world that is a lie.
Time is just a simple second
waiting for a precious smile,
but not even a good person
understands the need to cry.
Time is waiting for a love
or just for a person to come;
it’s a second that takes a birth
and that same second takes death.
Why waiting for something
instead of fighting for living
in a world were the lies come
and the truth is just a show.
Time is a piece of paper
waiting for those verses
that never have been made
or even those words to rest.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

para my dreams...

your memory I will survive

disrupted the silence and bitterness

standin in this mirror cornered

diluting my love of heights .....



butterfly wings wilted

that recall my love almost forgotten

by the fire of passions and past

in this sea of mirrors that is your oblivion ....



collection of love mutilated

by the desire to be as sincere in his affection

become very unhappy love

deceive because as a child ...





Surviving the shipwreck

it was your love that nightmare

they no longer fit more tears to the river

I just hope I will soon have forgotten

no se mucho ingles pero tu eres maestra asi que me entenderas como si fuera uno de tus queridos alumnos y me podras corregir...bueno, eso espero

Arleen Mercado dijo...

creo que últimamente hasta el inglés fluye... un placer leerte...